This is our Territory Mapping “Hot Swapping” feature to quickly and easily help you move and edit your Territories (38 second video)
Here is feature list for some of the new items added to our Territory Product:
- We have sharing without restrictions. This is a big one. You can share a territory (view or edit) without it costing you more or the sharee’s anything. Same is true for a project, if you want to share any project view with anyone, it’s free. Your franchisee’s and prospects will love the convenience.
- Fully usable on a Tablet, iPad/Android. The territory mapping product is fully usable on an iPad or tablet, no tether or wifi needed. In the field with a prospect, no problem, just open up the iPad and go.
- “Hot-swapping” to ease movement and creation of territories. (see video above).
- Encroachment lock (it can be seen in the above video upper left). You can lock down a territory that is sold to prevent encroachment or just keep you from making a mistake.
- Canadian data. Full data this quarter which should open up the Canadian market to franchisors.
- US data. Guess this one is a given since we’re based out of the US.
- Heat maps for targeted view of what is important to your prospects.
- Detailed geographies (like zip code/block groups/block boundary files) for up close definition so franchisees can follow the exact street boundaries of their territory.
- Continuous updates. The product will always grow, one of the things that makes us unique, continuous deployment so you’ll always look at stay cutting edge.
- NSA and Apple security. We use the same technologies that the NSA and Apple use to secure your data.
- And the big one…we will import all your territories that you exported from MapPoint or anyone else. That’s right, You have hundreds of them…no problem.
I would LOVE any franchisor’s on board. We don’t want you coming to us for price, we want you to come to us because we want to build you something you love. What is it I can do to have you join us? If you know of any franchisor’s that want to work with us, let me know.
Here’s another article that you might like: Defining 4 Ways a Good Territory Mapping Software Prevents Headaches